Spermatorrhea can be determined as a health condition of uncontrolled ejaculation of semen also without orgasm, commonly while sleeping. It is often associated with irritability and debility of the generative organs.
Spermatorrhea is characterized by loss of Potency, “leaking” of bodily fluids, general mental and physical debilitation, and ultimately men’s anxiety about sex. In other words, we can say that a woman has the hard time getting pregnant if she is with a male having this problem.
According to Ayurvedic perspective, male infertility is caused by aggravation of Vata (air) and Pitta Dosha at the commencement of physical mating. These doshas can be aggravated by anxiety or nervousness before the sexual act. Vata is characterized by its qualities of quickness and heightened sensitivity to the sense of touch. This gives a predisposition towards quicker ejaculation. Pitta plays a role in thinning of the semen, thereby supporting its early ejaculation. Secondly, these aggravated doshas cause hyperactivity of muscles in the male organ, thus increasing sensitivity to vibration and hence leading to early ejaculation or Night Fall.
- Alcohol & Smoking
- Hormonal Disorder
- Emotional weakness
- Frequent Masturbation
- Kidney Disease
- Weak Nervous System
- Back Pain
- Lack of energy
- Loss of concentration
- Involuntary Discharge of semen
- Emotional Stress
Step 1: Healthy Lifestyle & Diet for Spermatorrhea:
- Vitamin E: It helps to improve sperm health and motility of sperm, Rich food – Almond, Sunflower seed.
- Folic Acid: is an important nutrient in the development of the DNA within the sperm. Food Source: Asparagus, spinach, black beans, kidney beans.
- Avoid smoking
- Take Pomegranate Juice twice daily.
- Avoid being stressed and frustrated
- Do yoga and meditation to maintain a healthy mental balance.
- Avoid the intake of bitter, spicy and acidic food items.
- Avoid wearing tight underwear.
- Sarvangasana: The most promising effect of this asana is that it helps strengthen the adrenal glands, working of the testis and therefore helps in increasing the potency of sperm and semen.
- Uttanapadasana: Due to all the positive effects it has on the digestive system this asana is also believed to help a man control his rate of ejaculation, helping him beat premature ejaculation.
- Kandharasana: This asana is great to increase both a man’s and women sexual desire. Apart from that, it helps in strengthening the functioning of a man’s sperms and a woman’s ovaries, helping couples overcome infertility.
- Goumukhasana: It helps to resolve hernias and hydrosols (fluid buildup in the testis) It also helps a man control his ejaculation more effectively.
- Bhujangasana: An asana that is great to heal back pain and cervical pain, it is also very effective in increasing one’s ability to last longer in bed and resolve any complaints of premature ejaculation.
Pranayam for Spermatorrhea:
- Anulom- Vilom
- Bahya Pranayam
- Asparagus: Boil ½ tbsp. of asparagus in a cup of water.
Dosage: Drink once in a day in the morning.
- Almonds: Soak 4 Almonds in water overnight, remove skin and blend in a glass of milk.
Dosage: Drink the milk daily in morning.
- Saffron (Kesar): Add 2-3 strands of kesar in a cup of warm milk.
Dosage: Drink the milk daily.
- Ashwagandha: Mix ashwagandha, bala and Vidari in equal amounts to make an herbal formula. Cow’s milk is acceptable if you cannot find goat’s milk, but goat milk is more effective.
Dosage: Take ½ tbsp. of powder with warm goat milk.
- Garlic: Garlic acts as a tonic in cases of premature ejaculation.Dosage: Chew 3-4 cloves of garlic daily.
- Balooti: Very useful to treat bedwetting excess urination and premature ejaculation and spermatorrhoea.
Dosage: 5 gm with milk or water at bedtime.
- Lajvanti: Very useful for the urethra, prostate, spermatorrhoea, nocturnal emission, night ejaculation.
Dosage: 1 tbsp of lajvanti powder with milk every morning.
- Misali: Very useful for the urethra, prostate, spermatorrhoea, nocturnal emission, night ejaculation. Sedating the prostate gland, it increases the power of retention.
Dosage: 1 tablet taken in the morning or at bedtime with water or milk.
- Kushta Qalai: Kushta Qalai increases retentive power and sexual virility. Rectifies Nocturnal Emissions, Spermatorrhoea, and impotence. Strengthens the nerves and increases memory.
Dosage: 125mg or 2 tablets taken with 10gm majun arad khurma with 250ml milk.
- Majun Arad Khurma: It is used as an aphrodisiac, spermatorrhoea, and premature ejaculation.
Dosage: Take 10gms with warm milk.
- Qurs Jiryan: It helps to treat nocturnal emissions, premature ejaculation and Spermatorrhea.
Dosage: Six tablets to be taken with milk on empty stomach in the morning or at night with some water.
- Dhatupaushtik Churana: Dhatupaushtik churana is a classical ayurvedic medicine which is aphrodisiac in nature. Apart from giving strength to the body, it is seen helpful in overcoming clinical conditions such as nightfall, seminal weakness
Dosage: 1-2 teaspoonful (3-6 g), two times a day with milk.
Make minor changes to your lifestyle, follow above-mentioned home remedies, and take herbal supplements to cure of Spermatorrhea!!!!