Good sexual life is also an important aspect in an individual’s life. Now-a-days problem of Erectile Dysfunction has become most common in males. How to increase the duration of sex, how to maintain the erections???? We provide best proven Home Remedies, diet, Ayurvedic treatment are natural ways to manage this problem efficiently.
Erectile dysfunction (ED) is the inability of a man to achieve or maintain an erection sufficient for his sexual needs or the needs of his partner. Erectile dysfunction is sometimes called as “impotence”. Erectile dysfunction (impotence) is the inability to get and keep an erection firm enough for sex.
Erectile Dysfunction may be occasionally observed in healthy males due to stress, fatigue or some health problems, among others.
In Ayurveda, ED is basically a condition of low vitality. Generally vitiation of vata dosha is responsible for ED. Vata governs breathing, movement of muscles, tissues, movement of signals in nerves etc. All movements of body fluids, voluntary and involuntary movements, activities of brain, spinal cord and complete nervous system are controlled by vata. Vata is mainly located in large intestines, pelvic cavity, thighs and bones.
Signs and symptoms of erectile dysfunction may include the following:
- Penile erection occurs, but the penis does not remain hard enough for completion of sex.
- Penile erections are not hard enough for penetration.
- There is an inability to obtain a penile erection.
In many cases, erectile dysfunction is caused by something physical. Common causes include:
- Heart disease
- Clogged blood vessels
- High cholesterol
- High blood pressure
- Tobacco use, which restricts blood flow to veins and arteries, can – over time – cause chronic health conditions that lead to erectile dysfunction.
- Drug and alcohol use, especially if you’re a long-term drug user or heavy drinker.
- Sleep disorders
- Treatments for prostate cancer or enlarged prostate
Step1: Diet and lifestyle changes – Healthy lifestyle habits may prevent ED, and in some situations, even reverse the condition:
- Exercise regularly.
- Maintain a low blood pressure.
- Eat a balanced, nutritious diet.
- Maintain a healthy weight.
- Avoid alcohol and cigarettes.
- Reduce your stress.
- Avoid salty sour, hot, spicy, pungent, deep fried food items, and yogurt.
- Avoid pitta aggravating diet and lifestyle.
- Excessive exposure to hot environment, alcohol, excessive riding etc. should be avoided.
Take a look at the following yoga asanas that can help you overcome erectile dysfunction
- Kumbhakasana: This asana is also called as plank poses and it helps in improving endurance and stamina in your bedroom. If it is practiced regularly then you may experience difference in stamina and overall upper body strength during sex.
- Uttanapadasana: This yoga posture is also called as raised legs pose. It helps in providing an intense workout. It also stretches your psoas (muscles that are located on either side of the lumbar region of the vertebral column) and hip flexor muscles (muscles that permit you to bend the knees) which can enhance energy and blood flow to the pelvic region and beat erectile dysfunction.
- Naukasana: This is also called as boat poses and it stimulates the sexual hormones. If you do not feel sexual energy then this pose will help. This asana strengthens the buttocks, hips, and thigh muscles. This also strengthens the pelvic muscles which can help you to stay longer in bed.
- Dhanurasana: This asana helps in beating premature ejaculation, erectile dysfunction and achieving stronger orgasm.
- Paschimottanasana: This is also called as seated forward bend. It improves your endurance by strengthening your perennial muscles (they support erectile rigidity). It will beat erectile dysfunction and delay ejaculation by contracting the same muscles just before your orgasm.
- Pumpkin Seeds: Pumpkin seeds full of minerals and help to improve the male sexual health.
Dosage: Eat 2tbsp of pumpkin seeds daily helps in ED.
- Garlic: Garlic cloves are another effective home remedy for erectile dysfunctions.
Dosage: Eat 4-5 cloves regularly for three months are good for the problem of erectile dysfunction.
- Asparagus root: Boil one cup of milk with 15gm of asparagus root to prevent from premature ejaculation.
Dosage: Drink milk twice a day to cure premature ejaculation.
- Chandarprabha Vati: Chandraprabha Vati is helpful to increase general debility in males, Physical weakness and helps in erectile dysfunction.
Dosage: 2 Tablets twice a day with water after meal.
- Shilajit Capsules: Help in improving functional importance, loss of vitality, mental and physical tiredness and stamina.
Dosage: 1-2 tablets twice a day with water.
- Ashwagandha Churna: Ashwagandha Churna has anti stress activity and helps in male infertility.
Dosage: 1 tbsp of churan twice a day should be taken with milk.
- Safed Musli: Safed musli, a very potent ayurvedic aphrodisiac herb, has been proven to be extremely beneficial in treating low libido and erectile dysfunction.
Dosage: 3-6 grams twice a day with milk.
It is time to make your relationships stronger and better, by fighting the sexual debility and Erectile Dysfunction. Treat this early the natural way; else it could lead to embarrassment and uncomfortable situation. Hope you don’t have to face that ever.
Do try these effective remedies and share your experience with us in the comment box.